De mii de ani nimeni nu stie unde se afla izvorul secret. Locul neatins de om care ascunde apa vie din inima Bucovinei

Early History

The Land of the Dornas, the area where the AQUA Carpatica springs are located, was first mentioned in an official deed from 1410, whereby the then ruling prince bestowed land in the area to the nearby SuceviĆŁa monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage site still intact today.

The wondrous springs found here are also recognised in the 15th century, being described as “springs with healing powers” by legendary prince Stephen the Great in letters from 1473 and 1499. Little more than a century later, an Armenian monk travelling through the area also noted its natural springs, the likes of which he had never before encountered.